Thursday 7 April 2011

Audience feedback


Audience Feedback

I posted the final of our video on facebook so that firends could have a look at what I had been working on and give some creative criticism as to what they thought was good and bad. Most of the comments I recieved were really helpful as to what was good and bad from our target audience. Clearly since it was on facebook some comments were just  ' Thats was well good'. Not particulary helpful byt still good because the comments came from our target audience. These are a few examples of the feedback we got:

the music is nice and atmospheric and combined with the long lingering shots of the trees and the way the camera pans round, it adds an eerie element of suspense. but your names don't have capital letters

 i think it's a great opening, as it doesn't have to much of a story and leaves the viewer engaged. I like the suspense of the pans, but feel they do slightly drag on. I love the music as it adds to the suspense, and i love the title at the end

 I loved the music - really chilling! And the whispering was great, I have to agree :) I think this is a really cool start!!

Love the timing of the music and the whispering. Really builds up the suspense! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment